Experienced Phoenix Criminal Law Attorney
Voted Phoenix’s Attorney of the Month (July 2017) by Attorney at Law Magazine! Check out our blog post for more information.
- Married, wife Kathy, seven children, two grandchildren.
- University of Southern California (B.A. Economics, 1986)
- University of Notre Dame (J.D. 1991)
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy (1993)
- State Bar of Arizona, 1991
- United States District Court, District of Arizona, 1991
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1991
- United States Supreme Court, 1995
Been in private practice as a Phoenix criminal law attorney since 1991. Received acquittals in cases using defenses from alibi and entrapment to mental health defenses for cases ranging from drug offenses and aggravated assault to dangerous crimes against children and attempted murder.
- State Bar Association of Arizona
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Hispanic National Bar Association (former Executive Committee Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association
Community Service Organizations
- Mental Health America of Arizona (former President)
- Southwest Phoenix Community Center (former President)
- Knights of Columbus, Fourth Degree Knight
- Valley Leadership (Class XIV)
- Mental Health Legislation Subcommittee, State Bar of Arizona
- Named One of the One Hundred Most Influential Hispanics in America (Hispanic Business Magazine)